Missionary Passing Through: Minnesota and the halfway point

Minnesota, you are gorgeous! Driving two-lane county highways from Fargo down to Granite Falls was a dream. When I talk about moving to Lima, I mention that I'm moving from small desert city to large desert city, the Potato State to the Potato Country. So, you might be able to understand how the sheer amount of water you have has me mesmerized! 

Prior Lake, Minnesota
A busy time Holy Cross Lutheran Church in Prior Lake, they just installed a new pastor and I am so thankful they allowed me the time to come and share with members about my new position and the mission field in Perú. Hosted by a good friend and fellow LWML committee member, she did such an amazing job sharing the news and encouraging members to join. Such a warm welcome!

My favorite part of this time on the road is definitely spending time with my friends and building relationships with new friends. It's their love and support that helps when times get challenging, and my cup overflows with every long conversation and unexpected connection. I cannot express how honored I feel to carry these amazing people with me.

The Halfway Point
Today marks the halfway point of my time on the road! It has been such a wonderful trip so far and I am looking forward to continuing on the path God has created for me on this trip and with this mission. Serving Him by serving you and connecting you with the work of his love through us on the mission field. I pray that you will continue to follow me on this journey, as I head to Iowa and beyond. I am so happy you're here!

Comments