Visiting my Home Church, Immanuel Lutheran - New Plymouth

What a joy and a blessing to visit my home church and share with you my news and the mission needs in Perú! A fifth Sunday spaghetti lunch was the perfect setting for my first presentation to a congregation.

And since it was the first chance I've had to talk to the group since they supported my mission trip last fall to Nicaragua, they got a twofer!

We may be a small church, but we are mighty. This is the church I grew up in. I spent many Sundays watching my grandma play the organ while my grandpa tried to keep us quiet...or we tried to keep him quiet, come to think of it! And now, my father is leading the same church and I get to see my nephews have the same sense of familiarity for the space that is ingrained in my childhood.

Forever my home. Thank you for your love, encouragement and support!

Comments